top of page

Groupe d'étude de marché

Public·24 membres

(SOCCER<<) FK Bodø Glimt vs FC Lugano live online 30/11/2023


Bodo/Glimt vs Lugano ❱ 30.11.2023 ❱ Soccer ❱ Europa Conference League, Europe ❱ ⚡Best Odds & Picks ⭐Accurate Predictions ✔️Live Score & Stats ✌Match ...


[WATCHLIVE]UPDATES]Bodo Glimt v Lugano LIVE 7 hours ago — Bodø/Glimt is going head to head with FC Lugano starting on 30 Nov 2023 at 17:45 UTC at Aspmyra Stadion stadium, Bodo city, Norway. The match is ... Live Score, Stream and H2H results 11/30/2023. Preview match Bodo/Glimt vs Lugano, team, start time. Tribuna. comUEFA Europa Conference League5 Matchday, Stadium: Aspmyra StadionStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersSISALFAVBETTIPICOSPORTIUMGame eventsHead - to - HeadLast 1 gamesBodo/Glimt0WinsLugano0WinsUEFA Europa Conference League. Thursday, 21 September, 2023All matchesLatest matches Bodo/GlimtEliteserien. Sunday, 26 November, 2023Eliteserien. Bodø/Glimt vs Lugano - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. Runar EspejordHamstring injury / Out for seasonNikita HaikinShoulder injury / Out for seasonShkelqim VladiHamstring injury / Mid December 2023Sebastian OsigweShoulder injury / Early December 2023Milton ValenzuelaTendon injury / Early January 2024Mattia BottaniHamstring injury / Mid December 2023Martim MarquesInjured / UnknownAnto GrgicCalf injury / Mid December 2023Head-to-HeadNovember 30, 2023, 5:45 PM Europa Conference League Grp. DAspmyra StadionDario BelInjured and suspended playersEspejordHamstring injuryOut for seasonHaikinShoulder injuryOut for seasonVladiHamstring injuryMid December 2023OsigweShoulder injuryEarly December 2023ValenzuelaTendon injuryEarly January 2024BottaniHamstring injuryMid December 2023MarquesInjuredUnknownGrgicCalf injuryMid December 2023Head-to-HeadTop scorersEuropa Conference League Grp. Bodø / Glimt vs Lugano stream and TV listings *Subscription required. The TV, live streaming and radio listings are legal broadcasts of Bodø / Glimt vs Lugano in United States. Authentication or ... D 7. 27FotMob rating6. 933Goals20Assists04Matches played3InsightsUnbeaten in 4 home gamesAbout the matchBodø/Glimt is playing home against Lugano at Aspmyra Stadion on Thu, Nov 30, 2023, 17:45 UTC. This is Round 5 of the Europa Conference League Grp. D. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Bodø/Glimt no wins, Lugano no wins, and one draw. About the matchBodø/Glimt is playing home against Lugano at Aspmyra Stadion on Thu, Nov 30, 2023, 17:45 UTC. Sunday, 12 November, 2023UEFA Europa Conference League. Thursday, 9 November, 2023Eliteserien. Sunday, 5 November, 2023Eliteserien. Monday, 30 October, 2023Latest matches LuganoSwitzerland. Super League. Saturday, 25 November, 2023Switzerland. Thursday, 9 November, 2023Switzerland. Saturday, 4 November, 2023Swiss Cup. Wednesday, 1 November, 2023matches:group AP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5matches:group BP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5matches:group CP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5matches:group DP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5matches:group EP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5matches:group FP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5matches:group GP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5matches:group HP: PointsM: Matches PlayedW: WinsD: DrawsL: LossesGD: Goal DifferenceGA: Goals AgainstGF: Goals ForL5: Last 5Stadium: Aspmyra StadionReserve referee: P. Bodo Glimt vs Lugano Live Stream & Results 30/11/2023 7 hours ago — Learn How to Watch Bodo Glimt vs Lugano Football Live Stream Online on 30 November 2023 17:45, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ... Bodo/Glimt vs. Lugano - Europa Conference League Group Stage - Football - Sports MoleEuropa Conference League | Group StageNov 30, 2023 at 5. 45pm UKAspmyra Stadion Bodo/Glimtvs. Lugano Coverage of the Europa Conference League Group Stage clash between Bodo/Glimt and Lugano. More game data and we say below the videosAdvert - more content below:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Bodo/Glimt win with a probability of 65. 33%. Bodø/Glimt live score, schedule & player stats Bodø/Glimt scores, fixtures, standings and player stats · Bodø/Glimt next match. Bodø/Glimt will play the next match against FC Lugano on Nov 30, 2023, 5:45:00 ... Bodoe/Glimt - FC Lugano: Live Stream & on TV today00 Days 04 Hours 49 Minutes 47 SecondsUEFA Europa Conference League(Match day 5) FC Lugano Nov 30 12:45 PM Bodoe/Glimt Where to watch in Live Subs HD Live Subs HD FC Lugano @ Bodoe/Glimt: Live Stream & on TV today FC Lugano @ Bodoe/Glimt is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Nov 30 at 12:45 PM. You can livestream FC Lugano @ Bodoe/Glimt on Paramount Plus. You can livestream this event on Paramount Plus and Paramount+ Amazon Channel. Event detailsNov 30Start dateAspmyra StadionStadiumUEFA Europa Conference LeagueCompetitionFC LuganoAway teamBodoe/GlimtHome teamSoccer Matches today UEFA Europa Conference League Nov 3008:00 AMMaccabi Tel Aviv FCBreidablik KopavogurWatch soonFLATRATEHD Saudi Pro League Nov 3010:00 AMAl HazmAl Riyadh SCNotify me when I can watch it. Saudi Pro League Nov 3010:00 AMAl-Ahli Saudi FCAbha ClubWatch soonFLATRATEHD Liga Portugal PostponedBoavista PortoGil Vicente BarcelosNotify me when I can watch it. A draw has a probability of 18. 2% and a win for Lugano has a probability of 16. 48%. The most likely scoreline for a Bodo/Glimt win is 2-1 with a probability of 9. 52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8. 35%) and 3-1 (7. 63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (7. 91%), while for a Lugano win it is 1-2 (4. 51%). Both teams to score 61. 89% ( -0. 05) Bodo/Glimt 65. 33% Lugano 16. 48% Draw 18. Bodø/Glimt vs Lugano - live score, predicted lineups and About the match Bodø/Glimt is playing home against Lugano at Aspmyra Stadion on Thu, Nov 30, 2023, 17:45 UTC. This is Round 5 of the Europa Conference League ... FK Bodø/Glimt - FC Lugano Live - UEFA Europa The match starts at 5:45 PM on November 30th, 2023. Catch the latest FK Bodø/Glimt and FC Lugano news and find up to date UEFA Europa Conference League ...


À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez entrer en contact avec...
Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page