top of page

Groupe d'étude de marché

Public·24 membres

(free>>>) Liverpool vs. LASK Live Broadcast 30 November 2023

2 days ago — How to watch Liverpool vs. LASK in the Europa League ; Date: Thursday, Nov. 30 ; Start Time: 15:00 p.m. ET ; Location: Liverpool, England ; Stadium: ...

Liverpool vs. LASK live stream, schedule, preview 2 days ago — How to watch Liverpool vs. LASK in the Europa League ; Date: Thursday, Nov. 30 ; Start Time: 15:00 p.m. ET ; Location: Liverpool, England ; Stadium: ... TV!^Liverpool V LASK LIVE FREE 15 minutes ago — LASK Live and Liverpool will meet on Monday at 7:00 ET at Stamford Bridge for the first leg of the season. Last year the teams split the matches ... Liverpool - LASK: times, how to watch on TV and stream online | Europa LeagueLiverpool will be confirmed as Group E winners - in the process clinching automatic last-16 qualification - if they beat LASK and Toulouse fail to win against Union SG. Jürgen Klopp’s men lead the group with nine points, followed by Toulouse with seven. Union SG are in third place with four, while LASK are bottom with three. Even if they are unable to tie up top spot, Liverpool will at least make sure of a top-two finish if they avoid defeat or Toulouse do not win. Liverpool v LASK Europa League TV channel, live stream 1 day ago — What TV channel is Liverpool v LASK on? The game will be shown live on TNT Sports 1 from 7:45pm. There are multiple ways to get TNT Sports. If ... Liverpool vs LASK live - team news and match updatesJurgen Klopp's pre-match thoughtsWriting in his programme notes, the Liverpool boss said: “Welcome to our final Europa League home group game against LASK, an opponent that we played earlier this season and one which more than earned our respect on that occasion. “The reason that I want to stress this at the very outset is very simple – people can sometimes look at results and the outcome dictates the way that they think about one team or the other. In one respect I do understand this because football is a results business, but from a manager’s perspective it can never be so straightforward. “We already knew about LASK before the game in Linz. We knew that they are a very stable team with a clear idea of football and an ability to use the wings well. We knew all of this and we were prepared for it, but they still gave us a proper test. “So I welcome Thomas Sageder, his staff and the LASK players, officials and supporters to Anfield and I hope they enjoy the occasion, but not too much! As with all of the teams that come here, they are our guests as well as our opponents and they will come here with our respect and will depart with our best wishes for the future. “I know there was an expectation that we would just fly through this competition, starting with the group stage, but I have said from the very start that it would not be like this and every game we have played so far has been a contest. “We learned more than enough – and suffered enough – in our first game to know the threat that LASK will pose. We had to dig in, we had to respond to going behind and we had to find a way to gain confidence and belief from the good moments that we had. None of this was easy. It was hard work against a strong team which has its own targets and ambitions. Liverpool vs LASK Live Football Streaming For Europa 16 hours ago — The Liverpool vs LASK Europa League match will be televised live on Sony Sports network in India. How do I watch Liverpool vs LASK Europa League ...

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez entrer en contact avec...
Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page